That ethanol aint worth shit and it costs more to make and takes more
energy
to make it that it produces and even worse, it causes a rise in our
food
costs.  sotake your g-d ethanol and shove it.
I'm guessin' you done had a 'coon claw out yore eyes so's you can't
read. Most gas pumps these days have signs on them a tellin ye that
they may be ethanol in that thar gas you been a buyin'. RaceTrack has
been selling ethanol for decades, as long as I can remember.