That is a lovely story studio.  Cats can be comforting too (if they feel
like it).

CW
----- Original Message -----
From: "studio" <tl...@hotmail.com>
To: "PoliticalForum" <PoliticalForum@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 12:49
Subject: Re: Legal Barbecued Dogmeat

Forgot to add:

Studies have shown that dog and cats are beneficial to humans
emotional well-being
in a way that no other animal is.
This probably goes back the thousands of years that humans have
interacted with
dogs and cats in a mutually beneficial manner.

When I was in the hospital for 6 days and kinda' bored; I was glad to
have a little dog
come visit and lay down with me in my bed for 20 minutes.
His tail wagged letting me know he was happy to be there with me.

Void of nearly every morsel of judgment, he didn't care what my
politics was;
and made me forget politics and the physical pain I was in.
The closest thing to a pure soul anything could have.

The lady who brought him said it was "animal therapy".
It worked because it lets you know that you are not alone, that
something needs you,
that you make that something happy, and that you need that something
to make
yourself right.