No Keith. It's a matter of my not being brainwashed by the corporate
controlled right wing leaning mainstream media. I don't watch MSNBC,
or CNN, or Fox. I get my news from the internet, and then from mostly
European media. Until the 1996 telecommunications act is repealed and
Sherman Anti-Trust laws are enforced to break up corporate media
monopolies most I can not take most US media sources seriously.