Wasn't there a much noisily made rule about "baiting"????   Yet Fritz
is IMHO Baiting if one uses Mark's new shinning rule concerning
baiting...   How???  If you make a point and my standard reply is
"your guy is  a clown", the conversation quickly turns to name
calling, which IMHO, is what some poster WANT so they can demonize the
other side for the name-calling they started...  Frankly that is the
point of baiting...

Frankly, I thought the rule silly in the first place because is
inability for a fair enforcement....    Now civil and reason debate is
possible if those debating are serious about interchanging ideas...
And yes, this type of serious debate can be had even if a certain
measure of name calling is had IF the central purpose is an
interchange about ideas...

Sadly, too many see the name-calling as substance rather than the
mindless fluff that it is, so they start, continue and end in name
calling...   So should Fritz be banned???  Why???  He does what many
do here...   But Mark in his unevenhanaded "evenhanded application" of
the silly new rule" warned some folks who should not have be
warned...  (Why the need to limit hurt feelings on a board where trash-
talking is the common lingo is beyound me)...   So am I mocking the
brand new shinning rule concerning "baiting" here???  You betcha....

Consider the election in Minnesota...   Here is an excellent case to
debate voting rights and voting procedures, including the validity of
SCOTUS's 2000 decision in Bush vs. Gore......   Where is there serious
debate on that???   Not here...   Sad really...