once again biffy ole boy, you and your limited intelligence misses the
point.  you fools on the left are faoming at the mouth over Rush
saying he hopes president zero fails, and yet one of your big boys
himself said the same thing about President Bush.  and yet evidently
your boy says it and that's ok.  the old double standard from the
hypocritical left.