Oh good, glad the neowhacks have finally admitted that NINE months
into prez cretin's administration that he is fully responsible for
ignoring Clinton's warnings and that he is fully culpable for the 9/11
attacks, add that to the Iraq quagmire, Katrina, and the complete
collapse of the economy and the "Worst President Ever" is definitely a
lock.