Caroline Kennedy Collapses
Caroline Kennedy collapsed during a visit with her cancer-stricken
uncle Ted Kennedy after seeing his weakened condition, The ENQUIRER
has learned.

During a recent trip to Florida — where the ailing senator is renting
a home — Caroline became upset when she saw how much Ted had
deteriorated since she last saw him, says a family insider.

“Caroline wasn’t prepared to see how fast Ted has faded in only a few
weeks,” revealed the insider. “She collapsed at his feet and started
crying.

“Ted held her in his arms and reassured her, ‘I’m not going anywhere
yet.’”

Ted and his wife Vicki are now renting a waterfront home in Miami so
that Ted can be in warmer weather as he battles brain cancer. He had
his wooden sailboat, the Mya, transported to Florida, and Caroline
encouraged him to “slow down” and get some much-needed rest, added
the
source. Pick up the new issue of The ENQUIRER for more details! from
www.nationalenquirer.com
See http://www.squidoo.com/tithes-and-offerings