The verification process will not, however, disclose information about the
vital event contained within the certificate that is unknown to and not
provided by the applicant in the request.

This is what you get with the COLB supplied by Obama.

 A certificate that DOES NOT """
DISCLOSE any info unknown to and not provided by the applicant in the
request""

Now double talk your way around Hawaiian law. It is quoted above.

This is why the copy of the "Vault Copy" is necessary from Hawaii to prove
anything. Obama may not (no child does) "know" where he was born. If he does
not request info about a late file or a doctors afadavit he won't get it.

--
Mark M. Kahle,  ,
www.filacoffee.com