URGENT! Single mom needs $250 right away to avoid becoming homeless!
URGENT! A woman I've been helping needs $250 right away to pay her
rent or she will be evicted. She needs it by the end of March. Located
in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was recently laid off and needs help to pay
her rent. She's a single mom who has to pay child support out of her
unemployment check. She will have a roommate next month to share the
rent.
http://www.squidoo.com/tithes-and-offerings