I would like to bitch slap that guy on the commercial where everyone
is saying, "It's my money and I want it now!".   Another just
downright annoying commercial is that guy who sings the songs about
his credit being wiped out in the fast food seafood restaurant, among
other places, like the used car lot:

http://christyhulsey.wordpress.com/2008/02/01/freecreditreportcom-new-car-commercial/