Mercenaries Who Will OPERATE THE GUILLOTINES on Americans under
Martial Law

By Pamela Schuffert presenting investigative journalism with a
Christian perspective-

The guillotines now located in many military bases across this nation
will not only be operated by specialized platoons of specially trained/
hardened military (US) but ALSO by CHINESE and RUSSIAN and UN/NATO/
Partnership for Peace troops training on them even now in their
nations. The NWO Illuminati will always use their hirelings/grunts to
do the dirty work they have set up.

There are of course those people in the US military who have been
specially chosen, hardened and trained to do these things to their
fellow Americans, but they are in a minority. And so, here come the
foreign troops.

Since communism in RUSSIA and CHINA is in fact an Illuminati
establishment for NWO world takeover, it makes perfect sense for them
to use such military to do this.

IN fact, some years ago, Senator Scoop Jackson of WA, working with
RICHARD PERLE "PRINCE OF DARKNESS" (dual citizenship NWO Jew) went on
a secret mission to CHINA to order 20,000 PRISONER BOXCARS WITH
SHACKLES and MODERN GUILLOTINES INSTALLED IN EACH ONE.These boxcars
came to America in the form of 40 foot cargo containers and will be
used under martial law.

My friend Elaine, former CIA assassin and NWO planner under Bush
Senior, told me how she was flown to the factory in JAPAN in the
1970's where the modern guillotines were being manufactured under
secret contract between the USA and Japan. And how she stood and
watched as the guillotines were unloaded on the loading docks of San
Diego in unmarked crates, to be secretly distributed nationwide.

Russian SPETZNAZ will play a major role in NWO takeover in America
also. Russian spies are in fact bragging to my Russian Christian
friends in Spokane, WA: "HAHAHA...STUPID AMERICANS! As it WAS in
RUSSIA, so shall it BE SOON IN AMERICA!"

Russian military are now under secret contract with the US government
to build many DETENTION CAMPS off the coast of ALASKA on the Aleutian
Islands, as reported by investigator Sherman Skolnick before he died.

Also, we cannot forget the secret paramilitary forces (civilian) of
the NWO agenda here in America who have been secretly training to also
attack Christians and other Patriots under martial law, working hand
in hand with the US government/military. They have been training
nationwide and could even be your neighbors.

Though the Jews of the NOAHIDE LAWS are responsible for what is to
unfold with the mass beheadings of NWO resisters, Christians
especially, they will be using their mercenary military forces to do
the dirty work in the future.

-Pamela Schuffert http://www.squidoo.com/tithes-and-offerings