Is The United States The Israel Of Bible Prophecy?
Well, if so Ezekiel chapters 36, 37, and 38 refer to the United States
not the modern day country calling itself Israel. There has been a
great falling away from the faith in recent years in the United States
of America. I read in a newspaper article that my home state of
Wisconsin in 1990 had 90% of our people professing that they were
Christians and today only 75%. That's an awful drop in just 15 years,
and this has happened throughout the United States and had happened
earlier in Europe. We need revival, my friends, and in fact that last
days revival is already here. Get in and be a part of it because that
means there isn't a lot of time left. The early and latter rains are
falling preparing a harvest. If you get a chance on Friday nights
watch live on the Daystar network the World Revival Church from Kansas
City, Missouri with Pastor Steve Gray.

But why do I think the United States is the Israel of Bible prophecy?
Even with this great falling away it is still a predominantly
Christian nation and the main country of missionary activity. It was
founded by Christians who in fact called it the "New Israel." And of
course in the last 150 years millions of Jews have gathered to the
United States from around the world. There are still a lot more Jews
today in the United States than in the modern state called Israel. So
what is Israel then? I think this is the Babylon of Bible prophecies.
The Bible says this nation will be destroyed by fire in one hour. See
Revelation chapters 17 and 18 and Jeremiah chapters 50 and 51. The
Bible says Babylon has shed the blood of saints and martyrs, and
Alexander Solzhenitsyn said the Zionist Jews who controlled the old
Soviet Union under Stalin, Lenin and Trotsky were responsible for
killing some 66 million people, many if not most of them Christians.
And the decendants of those old Soviet Jews are now largely living in
Israel, with some of them in the United States.

Israel was always a wicked country, but it seems in recent years they
have gotten worse than ever. I understand that many Israelis gathered
on a hill so they could see and cheer on the recent Israeli massacre
in Gaza. But you say these are the decendants of Abraham? But similar
Jews in Jesus' day said the same and He said they were really the
children of the devil. He said He knew they were technically the seed
of Abraham but that Abraham hadn't acted like them. Abraham was a just
man while they were liars and murderers. And of course they murdered
Jesus Christ, Stephen and many in the early church as they had earlier
the prophets. Some say God loves the Jews best, that they're His
chosen people. No they aren't! The Bible says God is no respecter of
persons. Acts 10:34. God is love and He loves us all equally. God if
the Creator of all the nationalities and peoples of the world.

So you Jews need to seek the LORD with all your hearts, with fasting
and prayer, as your ancestors did. Turn away from the man-made Talmud,
that contradicts the Bible, to the Bible and accept Jesus Christ as
your Savior and Messiah. The Jewish Jesus is a good television program
with a Messianic Jewish rabbi. The Bible tells the people of Babylon
to come out of her, at least spiritually, that ye be not partaker of
her plagues. And we Christians need to get revived. We need to stop
sinning. Get out of the lodges. Separate from the world. Get filled
with the Holy Spirit. We're in a time of shaking already and I don't
think we have a lot of time left. God is going to supernaturally
preach the gospel to every creature, all the world, in these last days
and we all from all over the world will have the chance to go along
with Jesus soon to heaven in the rapture of the bride of Christ. The
Bible says there will be a great multitude there from every kindred
and tribe of the whole world, and YOU can be one of them!
http://www.squidoo.com/tithes-and-offerings