No question that President Bush didn't do his Nation any favors with TARP
during his last few months in office.  Nevertheless, the whole shit, bang
and kaboodle of our economic plight can be laid at the Democrat Party's
feet.  I'll say it again, Three words, a lotta syllables:  "Community
Reinvestment Act".