Response one:

Someone has to.

TWO:

They have the right to reach internationally on affairs they think
affect or affected their interests in any way.

Gee, the US does just that as well.

THREE:

Should they ??? No. He has not made a single overt or covert move
outside his borders that did not include an invitation of another (the
affected) sitting sovereign government. That would be the US method
and why the Spanish feel they have a right to act.
FOUR:

If I'm not mistaken the US does not consider six men  (Che had resigned from

ALL Cuban service) talking politics and basicallly starving in the outback
to be a reasonable threat... in this case there is no point to be made by
you. As far as some of the other excursions made by Cuba during their
"foreign travels", those soldiers were on loan to the Soviet bloc.... Is the

US responsible for UN actions ??

And as far as deserving to be convicted... what difference does it make...
the first to openly ignore the UN was indeed, you guessed it, the US under
Raygun Ronnie, when he unilaterally pulled the US  from the ICJ jurisdiction

AFTER being convicted and an 18 billion dollar (still unpaid) verdict
was rendered for war crimes............

How soon the right points fingers forgetting they paved the way.

I see NO waffling in any of my very direct answers to direct and ON TOPIC
(unlike yours) questions.

And up until and including that reply we were discussing heads of state and
he mistakenly threw Che into the mix... I reminded him Che was not part of
the Cuban Gov. when in Bolivia etc.

You then started on ENTITIES, not people pulling a Gaar and trying your best
to make it suit some imagined topic that was simply NOT being discussed
regardless of your interpretation.

--
Mark M. Kahle,  ,
www.filacoffee.com