Did Boeing Airplane Really Hit The Pentagon? No!
Remember the official government story from September 11, 2001. They
claimed that Arab hijackers wielding boxcutters hijacked several
American passenger airplanes. One of them supposedly flew into the
Pentagon. This was used as the excuse for the US to invade Iraq and
Afghanistan and indirectly for Israel to invade Lebanon and Gaza. So
here's some photographs of the Pentagon after it was damaged. Take a
look and then you tell me if a Boeing 757 really caused that damage or
not: http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm