related:

wtf?

The book proffer comes a day after Mr. Obama sought out and shook
hands with Mr. Chavez and his close ally, Bolivian President Evo
Morales, at the opening ceremonies of the summit. It also follows a
weeklong engagement with Cuba, which saw Mr. Obama lift some of the
strictest areas of the U.S. trade and travel embargo on that nation
---
since when does the Pres have the ability to lift (areas of) a trade
embargo???

it's out of control