plainolamerican <plainolameri...@gmail.com> wrote: Only the guilty
have to fear domestic wiretaps.

Okay plain. Of course. The government will take proper care of
everything and never abuse it's power. So as someone else wrote, you
don't mind having your guns taken, making sure all your moves are
monitored and really, why not have all your thoughts scanned? You'd
make Orwell and Big Brother proud because that is definitely the raod
you would put us on..

On Jun 29, 1:51 pm,