dick,

How is it my problem if you are so naive as to believe everything
anyone tells you? ONCE AGAIN, mistakes are made, people fuck up.

Yes, I'm terribly, terribly sorry Pollyanna, but human nature DOES
exist and must be taken into consideration.

Oh. BTW, Fox News is most definitely part of the MSM. Next time the
ratings come out you'll be bragging about their high ratings, HUGE
audience and popularity. What do you think Main Stream Media means?

NOT believing "them all" would be just about as stupid as BELIEVING
them all.