What is "false" about Saddam's nuclear ambitions? He BUILT a nuclear
reactor. Do you suppose that he no longer wanted one just because the
Israelis destroyed it? And he USED chemical weapons on the Iranis and
on his own people. This is verified by the UN and the results are on
video.

If you want me to believe that Bush signed some kind of "binding"
agreement that "prohibits" us from leaving Iraq, show me some proof.