Matthew and others

I assume Beautiful Racket is written with Pollen. I looked at it a while
back and worked through the  the one section and I haven't checked again
until yesterday - Amazing. A beautiful sight and apparently it isn't
finished yet.

If you are Matthew great job if you aren't Matthew check it out.

I know this has been discussed before but I would be interested in the
mechanics of deploying it and assuming it is becoming a book, moving from
Pollen to an Ebook or paper book.