> This might be an unpopular opinion, but I am kinda annoyed at how Pollen let
> unbound identifiers become tag while sometimes it is actually my mistake.

I agree that the behavior can "make debugging difficult sometimes". [1] But
having to define every tag in advance would be a massive, soul-killing project.

> So, I tried to get the unbound id error back:

You can wrap any function name in `def/c` to get the original behavior of
`#%top`.

#lang pollen

◊foo{hi} ; '(foo "hi")

◊(def/c foo){hi} ; unbound identifier error

https://docs.racket-lang.org/pollen/Top.html?q=%23%25top#%28form._%28%28lib._pollen%2Ftop..rkt%29._~23~25top%29%29

<https://docs.racket-lang.org/pollen/Top.html?q=#%top#(form._((lib._pollen/top..rkt)._~23~25top))>