> On Dec 29, 2016, at 9:50 AM, Alexander George McKenzie <a.mcken...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I know it's possible to pass it in using (current-contract-region), but
> that's a bit unwieldy.

Out of curiosity, why would you use that, rather than the `here-path` value in
`metas`?

> Example: you define an ◊image function in pollen.rkt that pulls in images
> from different directories based on which chapter the current pollen source
> belongs to. You'd rather not have to call
> ◊image[(current-contract-region)]{hamster.jpg} because it ruins the aesthetic
> grace of your pollen file ;)

I would probably convert `image` into a macro that expands into a function call
that secretly passes `here-path` as an argument. An example of this approach:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/pollenpub/KpcOlLUdQcg/jE1e2WrwAgAJ