OK, I have it working now. Sorry, I don't know what the problem was before.

Very nice!

I will try using it more, but two suggestions for now:

+ in Preview mode, include an option to stack the panes vertically rather than
horizontally.

+ in Preview mode, keep the source panel synchronized with the preview panel
(e.g., if you click on a link to another Pollen output file)