> On Mar 2, 2018, at 7:03 AM, Joel McCracken <mccracken.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But, I have been wondering, how do Pollen and Scribble differ? Its not clear
> to me if I should actually start with Pollen, or evaluate both libraries.

It's a question of control & flexibility.

Scribble is more opinionated than Pollen:

1) it has its own document model

2) and its own rendering system

If you like those opinions, use Scribble.

Personally, I found Scribble capable but stubborn. Thus Pollen, which is a
hybrid of what I like about Scribble (the text-based syntax) and what I like
about Racket (total control).

"Pollen" group.
to pollenpub+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.