> On Mar 14, 2018, at 5:00 AM, siddharth.s...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> Any existing solutions for converting the S-Expressions Generated by .pmd
> files (Pollen Markdown authoring mode) to JSON. If not, can any one point me
> towards the right direction to do so.
>
> I am trying to export the pmd files to JSON format.

Racket has a JSON library, of course:

https://docs.racket-lang.org/json/

It defines a data structure called a "JS-expression" that maps native Racket
structures onto JSON.

To use this, you would need to decide how to convert the X-expression from your
.pmd file into a JS-expression. (There's more than one way to do it.) And that
becomes JSON.