> On Jan 20, 2019, at 11:33 PM, Evžen Wybitul <wybitul.ev...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> And it works, partially. However, when I call `(next here)` on order to do
> page navigation, the value for file1 is `analysis/file2.html`, but I'd need
> it to be only `file2.html`. Of course, I could just strip the `[...]/` part
> programatically, but that feels really hack-ish. Especially if there's a
> better way.

In essence, you are tracking absolute path names in the pagetree, but you want
them to behave like relative path names. You can either 1) convert them to
relative path names, or 2) use them as absolute URLs (that is, prefix them with
"/") though that assumes you only need the links to work when served via HTTP.