1) Converting individual HTML pages is sometimes more straightforward than
unraveling the mysteries of the XML export.

2) See the `pollen/unstable/convert` module for possibly useful helper
functions.

https://docs.racket-lang.org/pollen/Convert.html?q=pollen%2Funstable%2Fconvert
<https://docs.racket-lang.org/pollen/Convert.html?q=pollen/unstable/convert>