It would be really nice if anyone could provide a more detailed answer to
this and similar questions: It's not clear what operations are supposed to
be synchronous or asynchronous (and when async operations are at task level
vs. microtask level), which affects tests but also some more complicated UI
logic.

I started a thread last week which didn't get any responses. I would
appreciate even a simple "we make no guarantees" response if that's the
case, because it would help knowing how defensive our code should be.

Michael

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CACi5S_1DeF4B%2BkgPzwpW8rt%3DH1dw%2B2%3D1C_BbGqgdzuD5ZtPpQw%40mail.gmail.com.