Oh, this might be seperate, since that PR is for the track gesture.

You can disable all gestures on vertical scrollable areas by using this
API: element.setScrollDirection('y'), and horizontal with
setScrollDirection('x')
Without that, I can't tell if your touches are for scrolling or gestures.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:46 AM, Daniel Freedman <dfre...@google.com>
wrote:

> This is fixed in master with https://github.com/Polymer/polymer/pull/2134,
> and will be released with the next version of Polymer.
>
> On Wed, Jul 29, 2015 at 10:35 AM, Emmanuel Garcia <egarc...@google.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hey Jim,
>>
>> It sounds like an issue, I can repro this issue.  What do you think Dan?
>>
>> On Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 4:48:07 AM UTC-7, Jim Trainor wrote:
>>>
>>> I created an iron-list that has a paper-ripple, with a tap event
>>> handler, on each child list element. On desktop browsers the scroll action
>>> and tap actions are distinct so I can scroll the list without causing
>>> ripples and tap events on list items.  On touch devices I cannot scroll the
>>> list without also triggering ripple animations and tap events on the list
>>> items at the point where the scroll gesture starts on the iron-list.
>>>
>>> The tap event on the list element is undesirable when the touch was for
>>> the purpose of scrolling the list (i.e. was actually a swipe).
>>>
>>> I don't have much experience with these sort of issues and I'm not sure
>>> if this something that needs to be improved in Polymer or if this is
>>> something that I sort out in my own application. Anyone have any thoughts?

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/CAAUAVAiAihtKwejNDFz3h1gphazsEZbQFAzAyRJaAH-WN8B8Hw%40mail.gmail.com.