Hi, writing some 'real time' stuff with websockets listening to enter-key,
need to validate field by field on the server. What is they best/simplest
way to tell my on-keypressed js routine what field I am currently in, I'd
like to avoid having a routine for each field, thanks

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/7818aed0-2f8b-4996-a20d-2a772d5ef805%40googlegroups.com.