That is where I got the steps from, plus Polymer Stack Overflow, Google
Developers Youtube, Google IO 2015/2016 & 2017 and Github Wiki.
- The polymer-project lists npm, did not work on fresh VM install - stuck
at *polymer init*
- Polymer Stack overflow recommends a mix npm, nvm, did not work - Stuck at
*polymer
serve, conflict with bower*
- Now Github Wiki recommends setup with yarn, did not try

I would like nothing more than finish the setup and move on to the
discovery.

Thanks

to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/9a7c6b68-017e-416c-8ea2-23a4ef1273f0%40googlegroups.com.