I have a simple button component.

I trying to get the child content and pass it through to the button. Here
is an example:

<my-button>
this is some <i>content</i>
</my-button>

I can't figure out how MyButton can pass along the children

class MyButton extends LitElement {
constructor(...args) {
super();
}

render({children}) {
return html`
<button class="primary" type="button">
${children}
</button>
`
}
}

I tried capturing all the args pass into render and the constructor, but
found nothing that I can use to capture the content. Can someone point me
in the right direction?

Thanks!

Follow Polymer on Google+: plus.google.com/107187849809354688692
---
"Polymer" group.
to polymer-dev+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/polymer-dev/c25cc110-144d-46a2-9aff-0eae71de366c%40googlegroups.com.