Thanks Makarius and David for your quick replies.I am using PolyML 5.5 and I am
using the Futures library in IsapLib: https://github.com/iislucas/isaplib. All
of the tasks are independent. I haven't had the chance to look properly into
the debugging yet (revising!), but I'll let you know once I have.Many
thanks,Michael