Hi David,

Thanks - I've tried building an application with r1985 in the following configurations and pkg-config is working now:
  static, non-system libffi
  static, system libffi
  shared, non-system libffi
  shared, system libffi

Phil

24/03/15 12:01, David Matthews wrote:
Hi Phil,
I've changed configure so that FFI_LIBS gets added to LIBS within the
configure script.  This should avoid the need to add it explicitly in
other places.  Let me know if there are problems.

David