Hi Chun,
The IntRelease and IntDebug projects build the byte-code interpreted versions. The byte-code interpreter is needed for non-X86 platforms. It's convenient to be able to build them on Windows to make sure everything works but there's point in using them for anything except testing. For anything else the Debug and Release builds are the ones to use.

Regards,
David