On 07/07/2020 08:41, David Matthews wrote:
> Thanks for producing this example.  I've investigated it and the current
> master ( fb10196 ) includes a fix.
>
> The current master should have proper fixes for both the bugs.
> Makarius: Could you check that you don't get the segfault in the generated
> code with the current master.  It works correctly with my cut down version of
> your cut down version.

It looks fine so far with Isabelle + AFP. The example causing the crash also
works.

That Poly/ML version is officially used/tested here
https://isabelle-dev.sketis.net/rISABELLEa7e6ac2dfa58

BTW, we should move on towards an official Poly/ML release eventually, without
a few months.

I would also like to see extended monitoring included (branch GCPercent), but
I still need to try it out with Isabelle in the first place.

        Makarius