On Feb 4, 2013, at 6:29, Fabian Wenk <fab...@wenks.ch> wrote:

> I have set the normal_check_interval to 60, so that it does only check once
> every hour. I hope this is fine for the Pool web server.

More often is fine, too. Those requests are actually cached for 10 or 20
minutes, so I'd suggest checking every 21 minutes.  :-)

I'd recommend removing the monitor=* parameter. If you omit it, you will only
get "aggregate" scores (monitor:null) instead of also for particular monitors.

On the production site there's only one, on the beta site there are often two
monitors so with monitor=* you will get a "random" one back.

http://www.beta.grundclock.com/scores/207.171.7.151/json?monitor=*&limit=1
http://www.beta.grundclock.com/scores/207.171.7.151/json?limit=1

Ask