On Thu, 10 Sep 2009, Shen Liang wrote:

I got

cd . && /bin/sh /h/projects/poppler/poppler/missing --run autoconf
Can't locate object method "path" via package "Autom4te::Request" (perhaps
you forgot to load "Autom4te::Request"?) at /usr/bin/autom4te line 81.
make: *** [configure] Error 1

you said that the error was related to freetype...

Vincent Torri

after autogen.sh and make with mingw+msys on windows.