Hi,

Sorry for my late answer, I was on vacation.

But yes, the patch is correct and Adam explained it correctly.

Cheers,
Thomas

Am 26.05.2018 um 12:52 schrieb Stefan Brüns:
On Samstag, 26. Mai 2018 11:13:35 CEST Adam Reichold wrote:
Hello again,

Am 26.05.2018 um 10:55 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
I don't really understand the patch, are you saying something like "the
code is correct, if you change it wrong it will break"? That happens in
lots of places ;)
I guess the point is that the for loops should always start at i = 4
(since dest[0..3] are handly outside) and should always go until NCOMPS + 4.

The current code does this only if NCOMPS == 4 which is the default and
why this currently works. But if NCOMPS != 4, the current code breaks as
the for does not start with 4 anymore and leaves out dest[4..NCOMPS] and
this patch fixes this.

Best regards, Adam.

Adams assessment is completely correct.

Kind regards,