El dimecres, 4 de juliol de 2018, a les 20:07:10 CEST, Martin (gzlist) va
escriure:
> On 24 June 2018 at 23:12, Martin (gzlist) <gzl...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I've changed the print ones in pdftocairo, see amended patch also with
> > other wording tweaks attached.
>
> Is there anything else I can do to help you review this patch?
>
> Am happy to do another pass over the documentation as a separate
> change if that would help.

Pushed, I removed the changes to the man pages that were not related to this
specific change, we can discuss them in a different thread if you think makes
sense (I kind of agree your definition of progressive was probably better, but
I didn't want to have "unrelated" changes in the commit)

Cheers,
  Albert