El dissabte, 28 de març de 2020, a les 16:22:10 CET, Adam Reichold va escriure:
> Am 28.03.20 um 16:10 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > Available from
> > http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-0.87.0.tar.xz
> >
> > The tarball is signed at
> > http://poppler.freedesktop.org/poppler-0.87.0.tar.xz.sig with my key
> > http://hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCA262C6C83DE4D2FB28A332A3A6A4DB839EAA6D7
> >
> > Release 0.87.0:
> > core:
> >  * Fix leak in broken files
> >  * Internal code improvements
>
> I think we should be more explicit here as 0.86.x had a crashing
> regression on Clang builds (this did affect at least macOS and OpenBSD)
> and the vtable anchoring fixed those.

It's a bit late now, the tarballs have been created and the email sent. But
well you sent your answer, so i guess people here will see it.

Honestly i don't think it matters much, people will hopefully be smart enough
to update if they have crashes and are not in the last verison, but if you give
me a nice sentence i guess we can update the webpage.

Cheers,
  Albert