Good news everyone!

O'Reilly has graciously donated an OSCON pass as well as several eBooks to
raffle off at our event night this month, on June 25th, 2015 at Urban Airship.
Make sure to be there for or our exciting new event night format and a chance
to win!  Also, user group members can use the discount code PDXPUG to get a 20%
discount on all OSCON passes, and every four uses of this code will earn
Portland Python another pass to raffle off.  Register by June 11th to receive
early bird pricing.

For those of you who don't know, O'Reilly is a sponsor of Portland Python and
this is what they have to say about OSCON:

    O’Reilly OSCON is happening July 20-24 in Portland, and explores what’s new
in
    open source languages, tools, and techniques. OSCON is the best place to
    sharpen your skills and discover important new trends, making you better at
    what you do and rekindling your love of all things digital. Check out the
    impressive agenda and speaker lineup at http://www.oscon.com
<http://www.oscon.com/>.