Module name: ports
Changes by: na...@cvs.openbsd.org 2018/03/12 15:17:27
editors/nano : Makefile distinfo
editors/nano/patches: patch-doc_nano_1 patch-src_Makefile_in
Update to 2.9.4.
Improvements since 2.9.0:
- A key can be bound to a string -- any mix of text and commands.
- Error messages are shown by default in bright white on red.
- <Tab> and <Shift+Tab> can be used to indent/unindent a marked region.
- Can snip trailing whitespace while typing, with 'set trimblanks'.
- The ability to record and replay a series of keystrokes (a macro).
- Assigned functions to ^S (save file) and ^Q (start backward search).
- Indenting and unindenting have been integrated into the undo system.
- Support for $XDG_CONFIG_HOME for the nanorc file, and $XDG_DATA_HOME
for the history files (of search strings and cursor positions).