On Tue, May 5, 2026 at 7:31 PM Christoph Moench-Tegeder
<[email protected]> wrote:
> ## Tomek CEDRO ([email protected]):
>
> > KiCAD 10.0.2 was released on 2026-05-02 :-)
>
> This is demonstrably not true.
>
> There is a RC1, tagged on May 1st
> https://gitlab.com/kicad/code/kicad/-/commit/895c0c3779c43e4c6b368d1596a735d25e27e108
> and announced on May 2nd
> https://www.kicad.org/blog/2026/05/KiCad-Version-10.0.2-Release-Candidate-1-Available/
>
> There is neither tag nor announcement for 10.0.2.
> There have been additional commits to to the 10.0 branch after the RC1
> tag, so it is safe to bet that the RC1 is not the final release for
> KiCad 10.0.2.
>
> Regards,
> Christoph

My apologies!! 10.0.2-RC1, so close, but not a release yet! :-)

I am just running (hopefully) last iteration on my board to the cnc..
so my focus is on the tracks and vias right now.. I wish there was
some better solution for home made vias but I found nothing better
than Bungard :-)

BIG THANK YOU FOR PERFECT PORT OF KiCAD on FreeBSD!! :-)

--
CeDeROM, SQ7MHZ, http://www.tomek.cedro.info

Reply via email to