Recently I picked up a simple USB joystick...

uhidev0 at uhub0 port 1 configuration 1 interface 0
uhidev0: MOSIC USB 2A4K  GamePad, rev 1.10/1.00, addr 2, iclass 3/0
uhid0 at uhidev0: input=3, output=0, feature=0

...to check out the joystick support situation in our game ports.
I've tried a bunch of plausible candidates and none had working
joystick support.  In fact, are there _any_ game ports that handle
a joystick?

I know that emulators/xmame supports joysticks through the *BSD USB
API, but even that program segfaults when you try to use the feature.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]