steven mestdagh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Also, if anyone knows a nicer fix than the post-install part to have
> pstoedit use the libp2edrvstd.so.0.0 library, I would like to hear it.

Don't add -module to the libtool flags for building that library.

However, it looks like this actually _is_ a module rather than a
library, so you shouldn't "fix" it.

Also, despite your configure patch, CXXFLAGS is still clobbered.
(For this kind of simple patch, you can change the configure script
directly and don't need to involve autoconf.)

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]