Antoine Jacoutot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So, as far as I can see, the only problem so far is the segfault on
> Online Help. I can't reproduce this, but I have no sparc64, so if anyone
> running that platform could confirm this, I would appreciate.

I'll check that later.

BTW right now I have wxWidgets-gtk-$ver-gtk2 intstalled here and I
cannot install audacity as it depends on wxWidges-gtk without gtk2
flavor.  I'm not sure if this is OK, I mean maybe audacity work fine
with -gtk2 flavor too?

Alek
--
Spieranie się z zakochanym, to jak próba osuszenia oceanu łyżką.
 -- Stephen King, Powołanie Trójki