I have made available a port of the latex-beamer package to OpenBSD. From the
blurb:

  The beamer class is a LaTeX class that allows you to create a beamer
  presentation. It can also be used to create slides. It behaves similarly to
  other packages like Prosper, but has the advantage that it works together
  directly with pdflatex, but also with dvips.

Essentially if you've ever grappled with Prosper for creating slides in
LaTeX, then latex-beamer is worth a look IMHO.

latex-beamer has a dependency on the PGF package. Again from the blurb:

  PGF is a TeX macro package for generating graphics. It is platform- and
  format-independent and works together with the most important TeX backend
  drivers, including pdftex and dvips. It comes with a user-friedly syntax
  layer called TikZ.

These two ports can be found at:

  http://tratt.net/laurie/obsd/ports/latex-beamer.tar.gz
  http://tratt.net/laurie/obsd/ports/pgf.tar.gz

Both are intended for the "print" category. Both require some overly-manual
installation, but function perfectly on i386 -current at least. As there are
no executables in either package, I doubt there are platform issues, but
would welcome non i386 testing anyway.

Laurie
--
http://tratt.net/laurie/    -- Personal