On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 05:06:20PM -0400, Kurt Miller wrote:
> In that case, I made some commits today that might effect this. Not
> sure if mirrors have them yet. make sure your tree has revision 1.59 or
> later of src/libexec/ld.so/dlfcn.c to be sure you have the latest
> corrections.

No change, same problem as before. And, yes: I updated and rebuilt
all (kernel and complete user land). However, I didn't rebuild the
jdk, since I didn't see any changes in gcc and binutils for the
last three days.

I'll retry with a snapshot in a few days if nobody can reproduce
this with -current.

Ciao,
        Kili