Rui Reis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've already updated the port and it's still available here:
> http://www.openbsd-pt.com/ports/port-tn5250-0.17.3.tar.gz

Further comments on some basic issues:

* This port builds dynamic and static versions of a library.
  Add CONFIGURE_ARGS=${CONFIGURE_SHARED} to allow disabling building the
  dynamic one.

* It uses an included version of libtool.  We now prefer the one
  provided by the ports framework, thus set USE_LIBTOOL=Yes.

* There is a regression framework and "make regress" at the port level
  will call it properly.  Yes, it's empty in the current release, but we
  don't mind.  Don't set NO_REGRESS.

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]